Corporate Leadership Council
CORPORATE AND SPORTS LEADERSHIP COUNCILS
The Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History and Culture is grateful for the generosity of donors who support the Museum’s mission and vision. We offer two leadership councils — the Corporate Leadership Council and the Sports Leadership Council — to the corporations and sports leagues, teams, owners, and players whose values demonstrate their unyielding commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Your investment allows the Museum to advance a living history that connects the past to the present and the future, telling the full story of the African American experience in all its richness and complexity. With your support, we are sharing a more nuanced and robust narrative of this nation’s history — and building a stronger future — together.
CORPORATE LEADERSHIP COUNCIL
Participation in the National Museum of African American History and Culture’s Corporate Leadership Council demonstrates:
- leadership in helping our country break barriers around race and culture,
- investment in programs that serve the broad public interest and diverse educational communities,
- partnership in advancing initiatives that align with the Museum’s mission and values, as well as extend our impact to global audiences, and
- acknowledgment of the importance of preserving our nation’s cultural heritage through research, collections, exhibitions, and conservation.
The Museum thanks the following corporations, whose generous gifts of $1 million or more reflect their bold investment in the future of the Museum:
- Merck and Co., Inc.
- MetLife Foundation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Northrop Grumman
- PepsiCo Foundation
- PNC Bank
- Prudential Financial
- Raytheon Technologies
- Southern Company Foundation
- Truist Financial Corporation
- Tyson Foods
- UnitedHealth Group
- The UPS Foundation
- U.S. Bank
- Visa Foundation
- Walgreens Boots
For more information about the Corporate Leadership Council,
please email us at NMAAHCCLC@si.edu.
For information about other corporate giving and partnership opportunities,
please email us at NMAAHCCorporate@si.edu.
SPORTS LEADERSHIP COUNCIL
Participation in the Sports Leadership Council demonstrates the commitment of sports leagues, teams, owners, and players to amplifying the National Museum of African American History and Culture’s efforts to highlight and celebrate the voices of African American athletes both on and off the field. Together we are helping address issues of racial inequity and gender and sexual inequality in sports and across the nation.
The Museum is grateful for the support of the following members of the Sports Leadership Council, whose generous gifts of $1 million or more reflect their bold investment in the future of the Museum:
- The Brooklyn Nets & New York Liberty Foundation
- LA Clippers Foundation
- Robert K. Kraft Family, The New England Patriots Charitable Foundation
- Spurs Sports & Entertainment
- The Washington Football Team
For more information about the Sports Leadership Council
and other ways your organization can support the Museum,
please contact Derek Simms at firstname.lastname@example.org.