The Corporate Leadership Council welcomes corporate donors who support the mission and vision of the Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History and Culture and whose corporate values demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
These corporations have made a significant financial investment in the future of the Museum so that we may continue to tell the African American story, in all its richness and complexity, as a full part of the American narrative.
Participation in the Council demonstrates:
- leadership in helping our country break barriers around race and culture;
- commitment to diversity and inclusion;
- investment in programs that serve the broad public interest and diverse educational communities;
- partnership in advancing initiatives that align with the Museum’s mission and values, as well as extend our impact to global audiences; and
- acknowledgement of the importance of preserving our nation’s cultural heritage through research, collections, exhibitions, and conservation.
Thank you to all of the following Corporate Leadership Council members, whose generous gifts of $1 million are an investment in the future of the Museum.
For more information on the Corporate Leadership Council
Email us at NMAAHCCLC@si.edu.