The National Museum of African American History and Culture is grateful for the support of our corporate donors, who provided over 30% of the funds raised in our Capital Campaign. The opening of our landmark museum in 2016 could not have been achieved without your generosity.
As we embark on the next phase of the Museum’s growth, we invite you to stand with like-minded organizations and individuals who are providing philanthropic resources to advance our short- and long-term goals. Below are opportunities for corporate support.
CORPORATE LEADERSHIP COUNCIL
The Corporate Leadership Council is a community of engaged donors whose values reflect openness, diversity, and innovation. Participation in the Council demonstrates:
- leadership in helping our country break barriers around race and culture;
- commitment to diversity and inclusion;
- investment in programs that serve the broad public interest and diverse educational communities;
- partnership in advancing initiatives that align with the Museum’s mission and values, as well as extend our impact to global audiences; and
- acknowledgement of the importance of preserving our nation’s cultural heritage through research, collections, exhibitions, and conservation.
Thank you to each of the following Corporate Leadership Council members, whose individual gifts of $1 million are an investment in future of the Museum.
- Ally Financial
- American Express
- U.S. Bank
For more information about the Corporate Leadership Council, please email us at NMAAHCCLC@si.edu.
The National Museum of African American History and Culture is grateful for the support of our corporate donors, initially for our Capital Campaign and now for important new initiatives. To find out how you can support the Museum, please email us at NMAAHCCorporate@si.edu.