Become an Ambassador
Ambassadors are emerging leaders in their 30s and 40s who desire to play an active and unique role in helping NMAAHC reach its goal of opening in 2016.
- Making a meaningful contribution to this historic project through personal leadership and philanthropy
- Providing visibility for NMAAHC among personal and professional networks
- Encouraging others to take an active philanthropic role in the Museum
- Sharing the message and vision of NMAAHC with broader networks around the country
- Taking part in collaborative events and initiatives to promote NMAAHC
Benefits of Being an Ambassador
- Network with NMAAHC leadership and founding donors
- Be recognized in the philanthropic community
- Enjoy NMAAHC programming in an intimate setting
- Participate in Grand Opening activities
- Listing in Smithsonian Annual Report for fiscal year
- Signature Ambassador pin
- Invitations to Ambassador events, special tours and lectures, and exhibition opening receptions
- Breaking news updates from NMAAHC and E-newsletter
How to Become an Ambassador
Make a donation of $5,000 - $24,000 to the Museum.
You can make your donation in one lump sum via check, money order, or credit card; make an annual gift via check, money order, or credit card; or make monthly payments via credit card over one, two, three, four or five years.
For more information, or if you have questions, please contact the Ambassadors at NMAAHCAmbassadors@si.edu.