Collection Search Results
Applied Filters: clear all filters
- name:"DeLorme, Grace McKinley Holmes"
- topic: "Photography"
- name:"Holmes, Thomas W."
- online-media-type: "Images"
- date: "1950s"
- object-type: "Portraits"
- name:"DeLorme, Gilbert Earle"
- object-type: "Photographs"
- -name:"Atlanta Life Insurance Company"
Your search found 1 result(s).
- Photograph by
- Subject of
- Col. Holmes, Thomas W. Esq., American, ca. 1882 - 1973
- Holmes, Mayme E. McKinley, American, ca. 1885 - 1969
- DeLorme, Grace McKinley Holmes, American, 1906 - 1997
- DeLorme, Gilbert Earle Jr., American, born 1945
- silver and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- H x W (Sheet): 8 1/8 × 10 in. (20.6 × 25.4 cm)
- H x W (Image): 7 5/8 × 9 1/2 in. (19.4 × 24.2 cm)
- A black and white photograph of two women and one man holding a small boy. Pictured center is Gilbert DeLorme, Jr. about age four. He is wearing a white shirt and dark overalls. Pictured from left to right are the adults Gilbert DeLorme Jr.’s mother, Grace DeLorme, wearing a medium toned jacket; his grandfather, Thomas W. Holmes, Esq., wearing medium toned jacket and patterned tie; and his grandmother, Mayme Holmes, wearing a dark jacket and striped blouse. A handwritten note on the back in blue ink identifies the subjects and date.
- Media Arts-Photography
- gelatin silver prints
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of Margaret Falkener DeLorme, Waldo C. Falkener, Cameron S. Falkener and Gilbert E. DeLorme
- Object number
- Restrictions & Rights
- No Known Copyright Restrictions