Collection Search Results
Applied Filters: clear all filters
- place: "North and Central America"
- place: "United States"
- place: "Pinellas County"
- place: "Florida"
- topic: "Music"
- place: "Clearwater"
- online-media-type: "Images"
- topic: "Instrumentalists (Musicians)"
Your search found 1 result(s).
- ca. 1996
- silver and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- H x W (Image): 13 9/16 x 9 1/4 in. (34.5 x 23.5 cm)
- H x W (Sheet): 13 3/4 x 10 5/8 in. (34.9 x 27 cm)
- H x W (Matted): 20 x 16 in. (50.8 x 40.6 cm)
- A black-and-white photograph of Popsy Dixon, drummer for the blues band, The Holmes Brothers, playing drums during a performance in Clearwater, FL. Dixon is photographed in right-profile while performing. He wears a patterned shirt and sings into a microphone. He wears gloves while holding drumsticks.
- Media Arts-Photography
- gelatin silver prints
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of David D. Spitzer
- Object number
- Restrictions & Rights
- © David D. Spitzer