Collection Search Results
Applied Filters: clear all filters
- place: "North and Central America"
- place: "United States"
- place: "Pinellas County"
- place: "Florida"
- topic: "Singers (Musicians)"
- object-type: "Portraits"
- topic: "Instrumentalists (Musicians)"
Your search found 1 result(s).
- silver and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- H x W (Image): 13 13/16 x 9 3/8 in. (35.1 x 23.8 cm)
- H x W (Sheet): 14 x 11 in. (35.6 x 27.9 cm)
- H x W (Matted): 20 x 16 in. (50.8 x 40.6 cm)
- A black-and-white photograph of Wendell Holmes, of the blues band The Holmes Brothers, performing in Clearwater, FL. The photo is taken head-on and Holmes stands in front of a microphone, with a small portion of his guitar just visible in the lower right corner. He sings with his right hand raised over his head and his eyes closed. He wears a black t-shirt with white decoration and glasses.
- Media Arts-Photography
- gelatin silver prints
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of David D. Spitzer
- Object number
- Restrictions & Rights
- © David D. Spitzer