If you are a working member of the press or professional filmmaker, please use this form to:
- Request an interview with an NMAAHC representative, as part of a media report or news story.
- Request permission to photograph or film artifacts, exhibitions, and other NMAAHC-related subjects on-site and off-site, as part of a media report or news story.
- Request media passes to view the museum, as part of a media report or news story.
- Schedule a media tour (1 hour max), as part of a media report or news story.
- If you are requesting an image that is not pre-approved, please submit your request to NMAAHCImages@si.edu.
- Professional filmmakers, videographers, and all other non-broadcast media interested in filming at the NMAAHC need to complete the “Application for Filming at NMAAHC” available online at https://s.si.edu/2SKQhwV. Please email Melissa Wood once you have completed the application.
- Once the application for filming has been processed, a member of the public affairs team will contact you regarding a decision.