Photograph of MC Lyte in her dressing room
- 1995; printed 2004
- dye and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- H x W (Sheet): 16 1/4 × 20 in. (41.3 × 50.8 cm)
- H x W (Image): 12 1/2 × 19 in. (31.8 × 48.2 cm)
- A color photograph of MC Lyte in her dressing room, ca. 1995. Lyte is sitting next to a lighted mirror and looks towards the camera with her left arm resting on the counter. She is wearing a red hat, gold earrings, yellow shirt, and red and black striped overalls. Her reflection is visible in the mirror. The print is signed and dated on the back by Michael Benabib and an inscription by Bill Adler identifies the subject and date of capture.
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Object number
- Restrictions & Rights
- © Michael Benabib. Permission required for use.